
Weston has gotten good at entertaining himself these days. This is him riding his bike around taking our food orders. He had his little paper and his pen behind his ear. He cracks me up sometimes.


I don't know what face he is making, but he was set with his bucket of popcorm and his keys riding around the house on his bike.

He asked me if I wanted a cheeseburger and fries, I said sure, so this is him going through "McDonald's" drivethru to get us some food.
5 comments:
Too cute! Kaylyn used to love to play pretend drive through also.
Tell him Nonnie would like a Big Mac,fry, Dr. Pepper and sone big
lips. He is such a special little
man.
I love you.
Nonnie
He is just too cute. I'm telling you he's a genius. He really keeps me laughing. I love him so much.
Love,
Rachael
Those pics are hilarious! I love the one with the popcorn. Its so cute!
these pics are hilarious!!! he is getting to big!!! tell him to take care of the boys on friday with mi mi!! i8 know they will be so happy to see him!!
Post a Comment