Friday, October 5, 2007

Here's Moe and Rooney from the Doodlebops

So here he is as Moe and Rooney. Weston decided he wanted to be Rooney from the Doodlebops, which is the blue guy down below. Elijah wants to be Moe so we got him too. Weston just had to try him out as well. excuse the wig, it is not quite fixed how it is suppose to be. Anyways, I guess Nemo will be going back although he was my favorite and the cheapest.









5 comments:

Rachael and her fellas said...

ALLL

Rachael and her fellas said...

I didn't mean to leave that other post. These pictures are so funny! So you need to be DeeDee and Jeff can be Bob the bus driver, LOL. Thank you so much for getting this for me and Elijah. He wil be soooooooooooo excited. You are the greatest Aunt EVER!

I LOVE YOU,
Rachael

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! HE IS SO CUTE! HIS FACE
LOOKS JUST LIKE A LITTLE RYAN WESTON IN THE ROONEY SUIT! HE IS
GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN DW
I WISH WE COULD GO SO BAD.MAYBE
NEXT YEAR WE'LL WIN THE LOTTERY.
I LOVED IT WHEN HE TOLD ME TO SIT
UP IN MY SEAT AND PUT MY SEATBELT
ON LIKE A BIG BOY. MY THREE BOYS
HAVE MY HEART. THEY ARE SO MUCH
FUN. I LOVE YOU ALL. NONNIE

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so funnny!! i think that definetly beats nemo!! oh well, he's cute in whatever he wears! i'm so glad i got to see him the other day at the park! he is just gettting so big and so smart! mabey next year the boys will know what disney world is and we can go too:)!! he's going to have ball!!

*MIRANDA* said...

I LOVE this costume even better than Nemo! It looks like he enjoys it more too! They will be too cute.