Thursday, September 13, 2007

Weston taking out some garbage. He is obsessed with garbage cans and garbage trucks. Him and his MiMi sit on the front porch and wait on the garbage men to come on Thursdays. The garbage men honk and wave at him and Weston takes them bottles of water. I think he is their #1 fan.


Weston watching the rain, wishing he could go ride his 4 wheeler in it. He loves to be outside.


Ty giving Weston kisses.



Weston sitting on his train table with a mouth full of bubble gum. I tell him not to swallow it, so instead of spitting out the old pieces before he gets new ones, he just adds to them.




2 comments:

~Kelly~ said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. My favorite picture is the one with the mouth full of bubble gum.

*MIRANDA* said...

I love these garbage can stories!! Too cute!