Friday, September 21, 2007

Deciding on a Halloween Costume

I thought Weston was going to be the incredible kid, but I can't find the costume I like. However I saw this Nemo in the disney store and thought it was cute and Weston seems to love it. I want him to be something Disney because we are about to go to Disney World and he is going to dress up for the Halloween party. I think he makes a pretty adorable fish.





We added the tights in this picture and Weston would not take them off. He ended up falling asleep with them on and I was able to slip them off in his sleep.



7 comments:

Ben Veal-Carroll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

love it!! i'm so happy he has on tights! the boys have to wear tights with their costumes too and rj about had a fit when i said the word "tights"! i can't wait to show him these pics! austin is going to be a go- fish and aiden is a peacock! he about killed me for that too! anyways, i hope my lil' buddy is feeling better!

Rachael and her fellas said...

My precious little angel! Does that person who left that comment earlier realize you bought Nemo at the DISNEY STORE??? Freakin dummy!
I love it though!
Love you,
Rachael

*MIRANDA* said...

Too cute! He makes an adorable Nemo!

Nicole said...

he is precious. love the nemo outfit. he will have such a good time this halloween.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little fish I
have ever seen! I love the side
view. HE IS A PRECIOUS ANGEL.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
NONNIE

The Pickens Family said...

That is soooo cute!!! He is going to make a great NEMO. I love the outfit.

Tammy (Stevens) Pickens