Sunday, August 16, 2009
Fun Times
Have I ever mentioned how much Jeff and I love Disney World. We always kid around about just up and going, but we finally just did it. I wanted to take Jalen and Elijah before they all started back to school. We called to check about any specials going on and what do you know- parents pay and kids eat and play for free. What a perfect reason to go. Although it was blazing hot and super crowded, the boys did great and we had a blast. We managed to all stay together without losing a child. I love, love, love this place and can't wait to go back in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley, I love all the pictures and I know they had fun. I can't wait until we go. MiMi
Can you fit me in the suitcase for October??? Kidding!
Post a Comment