Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 3- Animal Kingdom

Our third day we went to Animal Kingdom. It was a lot of fun. This is the boys on a dinosaur before we went to ride the dinosaur ride.
Goofy, Pluto and the boys.

I think this bear's name was brother bear or baby bear-I'm not to sure but there was no line to see him and the boys were all about getting as many autographs as they could.


Not too sure who he is mad at in this picture but you don't see this face too often.



Giving Donald Duck some love!




Daddy and Weston waiting at planet hollywood.












Being silly while we are waiting for our name to be called at Planet Hollywood to eat.







I think everyone is officially worn out at this point. I had actually fallen asleep myself but woke up when the bus stopped.








No comments: