
This is day #4 and we went to eat breakfast at the polynesian resort with Lilo,Stitch,Mickey and Pluto and then to Hollywood Studios.

Pluto loved these boys!

Brooks playing with Pluto's whiskers and his nose. Brooks was crying so Pluto got down where Brooks could see him and Brooks was quite amazed at that big ole dog.

Brooks and me.

Mickey and the boys

One of the waitress' took a family pic for us. However I have no idea where Elijah is hidden. Probably somewhere in the back where Jalen is.

Lilo admiring Elijah's smart spot ( his birth mark) as everyone does.


Waiting for the block party parade. It was like over 100 degrees at this point and these boys were sitting in the direct sun but I think they loved the parade and had a ball being involved in it and playing with all the members in it.

Sweet boy just hanging out during the parade.

Buzz and Woody!

The boys with one of the soldiers from the parade.

Lightening Mcqueen and Mater! It took us a while to find these guys.
2 comments:
I love all of these pictures! I just wish I was there but I am so thankful that you guy's were able to take my babies!!!!! Thanks again and maybe one day I will be able to repay ya'll for everything you do for my boys....or not! Ya'll are awesome. I love you Ash & Jeff!
Oh and by the way look realllllll hard at the pic with Elijah missing! You still want see him b/c he was too dark for the picture LOL!!!! Kidding!
actually in the pic with E man missing he's behind you by the chair he was just a little too short to be seen (seriously)
Post a Comment