Friday, January 30, 2009

MORE BABY BROOKS PICS!

Here is Brooks with his hat off and wide awake!
Brooks had a very exciting day today! He got to meet all of his cousins. They all loved on him and took turns holding him. Jalen did great with feeding him and holding him.

Elijah taking his turn holding him and loving on him.


Weston is being the best big brother ever. He is protective over him already and wants to hold him every chance he gets. I will be glad to get home to be with the both of them. I miss my buddy so much but I know he probably hasn't thought twice about us because he has been with Jalen and Elijah yesterday and today and is staying with Mimi and Pawpaw tonight.



All of my mom's coworkers at Dr Shane's office sent Weston this big brother cookie decoration that is so cute and he is so proud of it. He couldn't wait to get into the cookies so as of now the basket is absent of goofy. He also got prizes from Nonnie and Papa, Mimi and Pawpaw, Aunt Jen and the boys and my friend Tiffany. Thank yall all for helping this day just as special for Weston! It means so much.




Aunt Jen was feeling better today and got to bring Aiden and Austin to meet Brooks. They did so well with him and are ready for their baby brother to be here. I think they will love him so much and be great big brothers.





9 comments:

*Staci* said...

Ashley, he is so precious! Looks like Weston is doing awesome as the big brother. I hope you're feeling okay, too. Looks like you had a full day today! Take care, girl!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious pictures!! I'm so glad that we got to come and meet him today!! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see everyone again soon! Congratulations again!! We love you guys!
Love and Blessings,
Jake and Kristy

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Jeff,
Thank you for such a beautiful grandson. He is perfect. Our family is so blessed to have 4 little boys. I love you all so much. How about a girl?????????????

Love Nonnie

Rachel said...

congrats! he's adorable.

Stanley Family said...

Brooks is precious and I love that name! I know y'all are glad that he is finally here! Weston looks like a big brother pro already!

Molly said...

He is so adorable:) Glad to hear yall are doing well. Molly

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

hey jeff and family!!

Congrats on the new baby boy!! Having two boys is so much fun!! Brooks and I share the same birthday!! congrats again to you all!! LaNaye

Vikki said...

Both of your boys are just so cute! Can't wait to get to hold Brooks!

Kim said...

Congratulatios! He is precious! Hope you all are doing well. Be sure to post lots of pictures of that sweet baby for us to see :)