Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Boys!

Brooks hanging out in his boppy.
I think Weston was a little tired. He put on his tool belt to go outside and help his daddy while I ran to Walgreens. This is how he was when I got home. He must of been worn out from taking care of his baby all day long.

He's so sweet!


Taking another long nap. He must be losing sleep at night as well. Just Kidding.

I thought this was so sweet. Weston fell asleep while getting his brother to sleep. He is such a good big brother and does not like to be anywhere his brother is not. We are so blessed to have two sweet boys.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ashley!! congrats... he is beautiful!! house full of boys..hoooray
leslie

The Simonetti's said...

Those are too precious! I have got to get over there this weekend and see yall again. Mabey fri or sat?

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

these are sooooo sweet!!

brooks is starting to look like his big brother in that top picture! i cant wait to see the two baby boys together soon!

The Rice Family said...

so sweet! it was good to see yall the other day!

Rachael and her fellas said...

Aww these pictures are priceless! I have enjoyed holding & loving on Brooks and as always I love playing with my lil' man Weston!!!!
I love you guys!

*MIRANDA* said...

Those are so sweet!

Stanley Family said...

Cute pictures! You have definitely got 2 precious boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious pictures Ashley!! The pass out pictures of Weston are awesome! I love that he's embracing the big brother thing! He is at a great age for that! I'm sure he's a big help! I think he might even be beyond his years...multi-taskingto put baby brother AND himself down for a nap is a talent!! Too cute!
It was so good to see you guys Sunday! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Sending Love!!
Kristy