
This is our new addition. Jeremy "Brooks" Covin, 7lbs 11oz. and 20 1/4 inches. He is named in memory of my brother, Jeremy Lee Covin and after Ashley's brother, Jeremy "Ryan" Weston. I will let Ashley update the page later but she wanted some pictures on tonight.
14 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!! Weston looks so proud...
Congratulations guys!!! Your new little man is such a cutie. I am happy to hear both you and the baby are doing well.
congrats! he is precious! i know you are so glad he is here... weston looks like a proud big brother! i love the name!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
hes perfect - love the name - congrats
Congratulations on the newest addition! He is beautiful!
Congrats Ashley, Jeff, and Weston! Baby brother is beautiful!
Congrats!!! Love the name! He is very cute!!!
congrats! both your boys are handsome! look forward to seeing more pictures!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
He is precios and looks like his Mommy.
Oh My! He is so handsome and I love his name!! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations!!!He's beautiful!!I know Weston is so proud.
I am so glad that Brooks is here & that mommy & baby are doing good. It is killing me to not be able to see and love on him yet, but AS SOON as I am well I WILL be there to hold him for a LONGGGGGGGGGG time!
I love ya'll!
Post a Comment