Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The most magical place on Earth...

Last week we went to Disney World. Me, Jeff, Tricia and Weston drove down on Thursday night/Friday morning and Grady flew down on Sunday afternoon. This was Weston's third year to go and I have to say this was by far his best year. He was tall enough to ride almost all of the rides and wasn't scared to ride anything or of the characters. His favorite ride he claims to be splash mountain, which we did ride a good bit, but he also loved the rollercoaster in toontown. He rode that thing at least six times if not more. We had a few character meals and then also ate at the top of one of the resorts and watched the fire works from there which was great. Hopefully Weston will remember this year. I already can't wait to go back. I would love to go see that place during the Christmas season- maybe soon! Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took.
Riding Dumbo
Loving on pooh!

Weston's first time to meet a princess. He wasn't too fond of them for some reason. I think he was a little shy and timid.

Driving Mimi in the "racecar". He had to stand up for his picture so I could see his head over the steering wheel.

This was hilarious. This little squirrel crawled into someone's stroller while they were on a ride and helped himself to a bag of their chips.

Waiting to go into a 3-D show!

We are such dorks!

Weston taking a little short nap on daddy's head while he talks business on his phone!

Weston with his favorite character- Stitch! He loves that stitch burps on your neck and blows it in your face on his ride.

One of our charcter dining meals at Chef Mickey's! It has one of the best breakfast buffets along with the Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom.

He loves Minnie!




Hollywood Studios!-aka MGM

Weston in his lightening mcqueen costume at the Not so scary halloween party! It was a lot of fun. They had awesome fireworks, a great parade, and lots of candy. However, his outfit was so hot, he shed it afer about one hour.

See ya later Disney World!



















4 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

looks like he had a ball! i love his halloween costume, but he looks like such a big boy! mabey one of these we will get to go to disney world with you all and yall can show us around:)!!

hope you are feeling good!

Nicole said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. Can't wait til May when we get to go. You're going to have to tell me what to see and do.

The Rice Family said...

LOOKS LIKE YALL HAD FUN! I CANT WAIT TO GO IN MAY. WE HAVE A DISNEY TRIP PLANNED FOR MAY! I CANT WAIT. YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL US SOME DO'S AND DON'T...

Jamie said...

We are going down for Thanksgiving this year. Which character dining do you recommend? We want to make reservations for one, but not sure which one.