Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been a while...


since I last updated. My little buddy will be four in December. I can't believe how big he is. I don't know where the time goes. He is excited and ready for his brother to be here. Baby Covin is doing good and growing rapidly it feels like. He is measuring on time as far as right now. I'm glad to say that after failing my first glucose test, I passed the three hour test so no gestational diabetes this time..Yah! We still do not have a name picked out. Hopefully that will be soon!

5 comments:

Rachael and her fellas said...

Wyatt Brooks! Sounds lovely!

Rachael and her fellas said...

On a serious tip Weston is dead set on Wally and said that he would be moving in with me the day Wally was born, lol! Just wait you remember what Jalen told me........take him back where you got him from. Its a trip and you already know that lil man is going to test your nerves for your's and Jeff's attention. But I am patiently waiting on Wyatt!

The Cotton Family said...

he is so cute! congrats on the new addition coming!

The Grier Family said...

How far along are you now?

The Cotton Family said...

We live in Corner. it is about 20 miles north of gardendale.