Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Suprise!

We went with Jennifer and RJ today to have a ultrasound done. Our baby was stubborn at first and would not open it's legs, so Jenn had to go and then me again. When it finally decided to cooperate, you could see that little thing sticking straight up in the air! It's a boy! I have thought the whole time it was a boy and everybody else was thinking a girl. We are happy and praying for a healthy baby. Jeff thinks he is getting out cheap and will save some money- yeah right! We have no names picked out right now but hopefully we will before long.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Jeff,
Great news, I can hear Weston, he is excited too, isn't he? Love you all, Mamaw

Jenn said...

Congrats! I saw Jenn's good news and had to come check out yours too. Can't wait to see what you guys name him. I love Weston's name.

Rachael and her fellas said...

That's wonderful! I think you should name him Michael lol....sounds like Rachael

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sure Weston is excited about his little brother!

The Rice Family said...

CONGRATS! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT HIS NAME WILL BE...I WILL BE PRAYING FOR A HEALTHY BABY BOY!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Congrats!!!I will be praying for a healthy baby boy!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you two! Praying for a happy and healthy baby BOY!

Pastor Grady said...

Congratulations! But like I told Jenn, ya'll can't stop now. We need cheerleaders for this football team! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Mostly because I know more than likely you will try for that girl!! That means more babies in the future!! ;-) I am so glad that things are going well! I'll keep praying for you guys and this little one! Take care!!
Talk to you soon!
Love and Blessings Sent,
Kristy & Jake

Anonymous said...

wALLY,WINFORD,WALKER,ASHER,ASHTON,
EASTON,LEONARD,WESLEY,?????????????????

Matthew Halligan Boehm said...

hooray. i am so happy for you guys. Tricia gave me an update a couple of weeks ago... nothing better than little boys!!
leslie