Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trip to the beach

Here's a few pics from our beach trip. We had so much fun although it rained quite a bit!








Weston doing what he calls bungi jumping.

Two cool little dudes hanging out in the hot tub.

Playing in the ocean!

These little boys had fun playing together in the sand!

Riding on the train at pier park!

What I live with everyday! Only Jeff would stick his head up a bull's butt to have his picture made.

I think it is nap time.

Daddy burried Weston in the sand.

Weston and PawPaw haning out.

Mommy and Daddy with our little pirate!





Loving the beach!


















4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time, even in the rain. That pic of Jeff with his head up the bull's butt is hilarious!

The Simonetti's said...

I am glad yall had so much fun and a little break from work. 3 more weeks until Disney World! I am just a little jealous!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YA'LL DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH YOU. JEFF IS CRAZY.
SHERRY

*MIRANDA* said...

I would totally stick my head up his butt for a picture too! Hilarious!