
Weston and MiMi before the Not So Scary Halloween party at the Magic Kingdom.

Me and Weston ready to go to the party.

Jeff, Weston, and MiMi with their 3D glasses on before we went in to see Bugs Life.

Jeff and Weston with Donald Duck at Chef Mickey's.

Weston and myself with Mickey.

Minnie stole Weston's heart and he was giving her kisses.

Weston and PawPaw with Goofy. He gave Goofy a few kisses too.

Weston sharing those great kisses with Chip.

A man at Magic Kingdom at the Halloween party made Weston this cool Goofy balloon. It was amazing what all he could make for the kids.

Weston giving Eeyore a high five.

Tigger talking to Weston.

Weston and I with Pooh.

MiMi, PawPaw and Weston with Donald Duck.

Weston giving Donald Duck high five as well.
6 comments:
Love all the pictures! Looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait to take my little buddy, but it will be a while!
looks like yall had a great time in disney world! love all the pics! glad you made it home safe! i cant wait to take jacob and morgan!
love all the new pics. looks like ya'll had a great time. I'm so jealous!
I love all of these pictures. Elijah was mad when he saw Weston and Minnie kissing! He said hey thats my girlfriend, lol!
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!! MiMi
Hey Ashley! This is Tammy! How are you? It looks like ya'll had a good time in Disney World. We are going in February and I can't wait! We are also taking the grandparents or should I say the grandparents are actually taking us. Weston is adorable!
Post a Comment