Monday, June 30, 2008

Our little blessing!

I have been hesitant to post but I know many of you already know. For those of you who don't, Jeff and I are expecting. While we are excited, we are cautious so to speak after having a few miscarriages in the past. If you have had a miscarriage you know what I mean. I know for myself, after having the first and then the second miscarriage, I just expect it to happen again. I know we have a lot of people praying for us and we are just trusting in God for a healthy baby. I have felt horrible and could sleep for days. I know these are a few good signs of pregnancy. We went for a six week visit and saw a heartbeat and we go back in a week for our nine week visit so hopefully all will go well. Weston is excited but doesn't quite understand why the baby can't come out now and play and it depends on which day you ask him to as what he will tell you if he wants a brother or a sister. I know he will be a great helper when the time comes. The due date right now is Feb. 8th. That is all for now and I will keep you updated!

11 comments:

The Grier Family said...

Congratulations! I know your are very excited. I'll be praying for you. Keep me posted!

The Simonetti's said...

I am so happy for yall. We are praying for yall. Weston will be such a great big brother.

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! You will definitely be in our prayers. Keep us posted and take care!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Rachael and her fellas said...

I can't wait to hold and kiss my new little neice or nephew. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
I love you,
Rachael

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Ashley! I'm so happy for you guys and I know that Lord will take care of you all! So glad that you posted!! ;-) Keeping you in my prayers! Talk to you soon! With Love,
Kristy

The Rice Family said...

congrats! i know you all are excited! i will be praying for you and the baby! happy late b'day too!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! As someone who has been down the miscarriage road, I will be saying a prayer for you. God is in control and His plans are perfect.
(first time to post a comment;)- Hope you are all doing well!)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, Papaw and I are so proud and we pray daily for a fine healthy baby. Weston is going to be a great big brother. You look beautiful and very happy. Mamaw

PS: Your monograming is beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Dee said...

ah! congratulations! i had not heard that you were expecting! i'll be praying for you during this time! miss you!

The Simonetti's said...

ok. It is time for the belly pics! Only 28 weeks to go!

Vikki said...

congrats!!!