
Last Thursday was my birthday and everyone made it special for me. I had to work but my co-workers had a cake and ordered pizza. I love the people I work with! Then Tricia brought Weston to see me and gave me some great pictures of Weston that her and Jenn had taken and she had the best one framed. That was a great suprise. My mom sent me a basket that had all kind of good stuff in it, however Weston and Jeff have about wiped it clean. I got a phone call from my brother and sister because they of course had to work as well. When I got home from work, Jeff and my dad were grilling. My parents, Jalen and Elijah had came over to celebrate and give me more gifts. All in all, it was a great birthday. Thankyou everybody!

Jeff and my parents both got cakes. Two of my favorites. Edgars and dairy queen ice cream cake!

This is the picture that Tricia did for me. She is always so thoughtful!

My basket from my mother. I wish it still looked like that now!

Tink from my mom. If you know me, you know I love Tinkerbell. My mom always gets me something Tinkerbell. She knows me quite well!
If you are wondering what Jeff gave me, it was money. That is all I could think of to tell him because I know I'm going to be needing a new wardrobe pretty soon.
1 comment:
Congratulations Ashley. I think of you guys often, and I love to check out your blog. I hope you are doing well.
Susan
Post a Comment