Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We went to Tanniehill for Halloween and the kids loved it. They had some of the jump things there and then hundreds of campsites to trick or treat at. I can't begin to tell you the amount of people that stopped Jeff and Brooks to take their picture. They had a crowd around them probably half the time we were there. I just wish we could have entered them in a costume contest. We had a great time and I hope everyone else did as well. My sleepy banana! He was so good. He hung off Jeff the entire time without a wimper. Him is the sweetest little banana.









Everytime I turned around to look for Jeff, I would see him back far behind with a crowd around him. This is just one time that I turned around and took a picture of the people starting to gather around them.

























None of these kids would were their costumes. Weston was suppose to be Buzz, Elijah was going to be Woody, and Jalen put on not even half of his Bubble Bee Transformer. Oh well, they had fun and like dressing up in the costumes at home and playing.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Their costumes are so cute! i love the gorilla and banana idea. TOO CUTE!