
I always thought that snakes weren't really around except around the water. I thought if anyone got bit it would have to be they were in the lake or the river. However we have already seen so many kids in the er this year that have been bitten while playing in their yards. This copperhead was in my parents yard. My dad was cutting the grass and saw it. He trapped it with the lawnmower and cut its head off. This is the second snake that we have seen in their yard in the past few weeks. The first one was a black snake that we didn't catch. However I"m glad he got this one because it would be pretty bad if anyone got bit by this thing. We have a chain on it because it continued to move around. Just an fyi- watch out in your yard while your children are playing because apparently these things are everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment