Weston is really a good helper. He loves getting in the bath tub with Brooks and wants to help me bathe him. He also changed his diaper all by himself and did a really good job. It is nice having someone around to help me during the day!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HE LOOKS LIKE A PRO CHANGING THAT DIAPER. HE MIGHT NEED TO SHOW HIS DAD A TRICK OR TWO.
NONNIE
I love it!! I vividly remember changing my brother's diaper when I was almost 4!! I'm sure you love the help!! They keep getting bigger and bigger! Good luck with your first day back!!
Love Always,
Kristy
Weston, keep up the good work. And keep taking pictures of you and Brooks. Great Mamaw loves to get pictures and telling me what you have been doing. How's the ball team? Love you, Mamaw Covin
Post a Comment