
Look at him hit that ball!

Daddy showing Weston how to hold the bat.

Hi-five with Austin. Aunt Jenn brought the boys to watch Weston play ball. Weston loves his little cousins and is so protective over them.

Running after the ball.

Elijah down and ready for the ball to be hit to him.

How long do I have to stand out of this field?

Down and ready!

Elijah on first base.

Yeah Weston! you scored us a point.

Weston waiting to bat. He was the very first batter in the first game. He got a good hit and got on base. Good job Weston!

Mommy and Weston before the game. He was so excited.

All three boys before the game. They were wound up and ready to play. It was so fun.
7 comments:
I bet yall had a blast. That's neat they all get to play on the same team!
they all look so cute in their uniforms. t-ball games are hillarious!
Love all the t-ball pictures...Weston is so cute! Isn't that "Mary the umpire" in the picture??? She's been around since we played on "E" field!!!!
I so miss these days!! I just loved t-ball!
We're great! How are you? The baseball pictures are so cute! I miss those days! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were all playing ball together! It's so good to hear from you!!
We need some new pics!
Hey girl!!Weston is so cute!! He looks like a little natural! I know ya'll are excited about baseball. Love ya, Mandy T.
Post a Comment