Weston had a bad night tonight. He was trying to be stunt man and jumped from some chester drawers to a bed and hit his nose and eye on the head board. His nose started swelling immediately and his right eye was already bruising. I imagine we will wake up in the morning with two black eyes. He is a tough little guy though. He only cried for a few minutes. These pictures don't really show how swollen his little nose is. He kinda looks funny right now. We were not at home when this happened so when we got home he looked in the mirror and started crying again and said his nose hurts and that he needs a new toy. He sure does know how the system works.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OH MY GRACIOUS! THIS LIL' BOY HAS NO FEAR AT ALL. I'M GLAD HE WASN'T HERE WHEN HE DID IT, LOL. I HOPE HIS NOSE DOESN'T HURT TOO BAD.
LOVE,
RAYRAY
Awww...he looks pitiful!
Nevermind I didn't find out until this morning that he was at OUR HOUSE!!!! I hate that. I hope he can see today.
Love you Weston!!!!
Ray-Ray
poor thing!! hope he feels better!
poor buddy! he sure is a brave little man! i know i would be a mess i did that! i hope it is better today. i think he needs a new toy for that one too!
poor lil guy... that looks like it hurts! hope he feels better!
bless his heart that looks as if it is very painful but I know kids can handle it a lot better than we can. He is getting to be such a big boy...Hope you guys are doing well...Christie
Oh sweet baby, bless his heart, I know that had to hurt. I am a poonannie and would have cried too! That is a scary thing for such a little fella. I know my day is around the corner some time. He is so precious. Children are so resilient aren't they!!
Poor Weston! He can work that bottom lip ;) I hope he feels better now.
Susan
Post a Comment