
Jalen and Elijah came over on Saturday evening to stay with us while their mom was at work. They played for a little while and then we up and decided to go to the circus. I thought it would be hard with these three little boys, but they were all so good. They sat watched the whole show and none of them fussed at all. We had a great time.

Taking a few pics before the show. Jalen and Elijah

Weston with his rosey cheeks!

Jeff is concentrating on the show.

Jalen watching the tigers. He loved these animals!

Weston was in to the elephants. When we got home, he was showing us what all they did.

Just a few pics of the elephants!


I don't know what Elijah was watching in the picture, but I think the whole show amazed him, because I never heard a peep out of him.
3 comments:
Looks like yall had fun at the circus!! Dal and I went too and we were amazed as much as all the kids there!
LOL now you know the reason they were all so good is b/c you threatened them that if they acted up you were gonna ride an elephant!!!!!!!!! ha
Thanks for taking them!
I love you,
Rachael
i love the bottom picture of eljah. i bet they all had a ball! i cant' wait to take the boys next year, rj wouldn't take them this year!
Post a Comment