Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Weston!!!!

I cannot believe my baby turned 3yrs old today! We had a great day. Jeff got off early and we just spent the day doing what he wanted to do.

We ate lunch at Jim N Nicks and they sang to him and brought him chocolate pie!


As if the pie, the ice cream he had already ate, the pecans, and his birthday cake were not enough for the day, we had to get a cookie cake.



We went to Sam's to pick up his cake and he has to play rock band everytime we go in there.

These are pics from his party. Him and Jeff are in the jumping thing playing.

This is one of my great friends baby, Brody. He is so precious. He had fun watching everybody. He will be running around next year.

Jalen playing in the big jump thing.


Weston stopped for a minute to scarf down some pizza and cake. I think this is the only pic I got of him looking at me.


Elijah and Carlyle say cheese while eating.


Weston blows out his candles and is ready to dig in.


I think Austin enjoyed his cake!


Aunt Jenn, RJ, Austin and Aiden got Weston this Alabama bike. I'm glad they picked the right colors. although his daddy is threatening to go trade it!


Opening presents time! I don't know where we are going to put all of his toys.


Elijah playing in the balls in the jump thing!


Weston could not wait to play with all of his toys when we got home. We had to open every one of them. Needless to say, he had a great 3rd birthday! Thank you everybody for helping us celebrate this special day and making it even more special for Weston!















5 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm so glad he had a great birthday! i know the boys enjoyed themselves and were worn out by the time we got home! i just can't believe he is already 3!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Weston. MiMi loves you with her whole heart.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Weston!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Growing up so fast!! I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I lived with your MiMi and you were just a shy timid thing! My how things change!! Merry Christmas Guys!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

The above was from Kristy...It was truly anonymous for a minute!! HaHa! Many Blessings Sent!!

The Rice Family said...

happy belated birthday weston! i hope he had a great b'day! it looks like he did!