Monday, November 12, 2007

Poor Weston

On Tuesday, Weston told me his ear was hurting so I took him to his doctor thinking we would get antibiotics and possibly sent to the ent for another set of tubes. Well all of this happened, however when his ent does his tubes, he also wants to take out his adenoids which is like real surgery with the iv and put to sleep and all that stuff. His surgery is planned for Monday, Nov 19th, so everyone please say a prayer that everything goes well and that Weston has a quick recovery. I absolutely dread having to put him through this but I know he will benefit from it.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Bless his heart it is terrible to have to put them through it but it is beneficial. Haylee just had her adenoids removed not to long go. I will be thinking about you guys and hoping he does well.

Nicole said...

poor thing!! it's tough, but he'll feel so much better when it's over. don't worry about the IV part of the whole thing, they will give him gas to knock him out and then put in the IV. that's what they did with kaylyn's T and A anyway, she never even knew they did it and it was over in about 20 minutes. he'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
i KNOW IT HURTS YOUR HEART TO SEE YOUR BABY GO THROUGH ANY KIND OF PAIN. THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, NO MATTER HOW OLD HE IS. BUT WE KNOW WE SERVE A GREAT, BIG,WONDERFUL GOD AND HE WILL BE RIGHT THERE WITH HIM EVERY SECOND. I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW. THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING MY SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU. MOM

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

my poor buddy! i can only imagine what it is like to have to go through that, but i know he will be just fine! we'll be praying for him!!

he had fun playing today with aiden! i wish austin and i would have been here too, but we were at the doctor ourselves!! austin has another double ear infection so we might be right behind weston with the tubes!